Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new website!

“To your health!” That’s a quote from a trip that I took to Africa two years back. We were in Timbuktu enjoying a gin and tonic after coming in from exploring the Sahara in a nasty sand storm. I heard the same quote but in Portuguese that summer while celebrating my grandmother’s 80th birthday. “A sua saúde!” is what my family and I wished my grandmother as we celebrated a great life. I found this to be a fitting reminder of the importance of maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle through spiritual reflection, an active lifestyle, and a balanced diet. That was the common thread between all the people that I met on that trip and the inspiration behind Saúde (see http://forvo.com/word/sa%C3%BAde/ for the correct pronunciation of “saúde”).

I would like to invite you to experience Saúde. Please visit my new website to find out more! www.saudeclinic.ca If you know of anyone who has an injury or a chronic complaint, is looking for a second opinion, or is looking to prevent an injury from occuring, please feel free to direct them to my website as well.

Here's to your Saúde!

No comments:

Post a Comment